Insane Asylime

Monday, October 03, 2005

Got Tagged

Breazy tagged me to do that whole 23rd post 5th sentence thing. I haven't yet hit 23 of my own posts but if you count to the 23rd post on this blog and find the 5th sentence here is what you get.

Let me offer a few suggestions to pass the time and alleviate the frustration.

I won't tag anyone else since I am pretty sure the folks I know have already done this, but if there are readers here who haven't done this let's have at it. Let me know you are doing it. Thanks, Breazy!

4 Comments:

  • awww thank you Lime ! You really didn't have to do this. I rarely participate in memes but I thought this one was cool . I didn't think about you not having 23 posts until I had already published my post . Anyways, I really do thank you for doing it ! :)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 9:11 AM  

  • breazy, it was nice to be included in the fun. thanks for thinking of me:)

    By Blogger lime, at 12:14 PM  

  • LMAO! I'm single and I hate laundry. I can't imagine having to do it for a whole herd of spawn. And I only make three loads: Darks include jeans, black clothes, and anything with any color on it. Whites include khaki, white, beige, brown, light green, yellow and delicates. Towels include, well, towels, and sheets.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 12:16 PM  

  • LOL damasta......hence the requirement for sherpa guides in my world

    By Blogger lime, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home