Insane Asylime

Friday, October 07, 2005

A Little Dinner Conversation

Ok as a follow up to yesterday, here is a little story I know one of my friends has just been waiting for me to post. This little gem took place 2 years ago.

I've very open with my kids and dinner time is often the scene of some rather "interesting" discussions. One night my then 8 year old son announced over his mashed potatoes, "I call my little willy 'Freddy Jones'." We all giggled and asked why. He said it just seemed a good name for it. Ok, Freddy Jones it is.

Then the older girl, who was 12 at the time, informed us that she refers to her blossoming booblets as 'George and Herman.' I remarked that it was intriguing she chose male names and then she asked, "Well, Mom, what do you call yours?" I simply said, "The twins." She said, "Oh no Mom, you gotta call THEM 'Pride and Joy'!" Guffaws and grins and nods of agreement all around the table.

At this point the 10 year old, flat-as-a-boy sister piped up, "What about me? What about me? Mine need names too!" My son regarded her form and deadpanned......."Hope and Faith."

8 Comments:

  • OMG!!! I love this!!! Funny kid - wonder where he get's it?!?!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:58 PM  

  • LOL Lime, I've been waiting all day for your post! Need my Lime fix!

    By Blogger S, at 1:59 PM  

  • lol, ty snavy and toots:)

    By Blogger lime, at 2:25 PM  

  • Too cute. I should call mine "Double Trouble". They are way too big and they get me in soooOOoo much trouble. ;)

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 2:52 PM  

  • Ohh, that's so horrible but yet so awesome. What quick wit for a kid!!

    By Blogger Tina, at 3:22 PM  

  • ROFLMAO! That's hilarious!

    Kids say the darndest...

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 5:16 PM  

  • LMAO
    good stuff
    *whew* I needed that!

    By Blogger Logophile, at 12:57 AM  

  • LMAO! Kids say the darnedest things don't they ? LOL! My hubby is still giggling over this one ! :)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home