Insane Asylime

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Happy HNT!

Jumping right into HNT on my first week. A little background is in order. I had hair down to the middle of my back for 18 years. A friend cut it to boy short when my kids brought home head lice from school and no one would help pick over my head and I could not get the nit comb through.....talk about insane! Why did I have such long hair for so long? Basically, it's because hairdressers scare the crap outta me. I feel about them the way most people feel about dentists. This picture is from two years ago after I had about a year's growth back on my supershort, lice-induced cut. My dearest friend was getting married and I reluctantly agreed to get my hair done since I was a bridesmaid. This is me keeping my promise to her, first time in a hairdressers chair in 20 years.....EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!

HNTbutton


To learn more about HNT, click on this button and visit Osbasso.



17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home