Insane Asylime

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Things A Mom Would Never Say

1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"

2. "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too."

3. "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery."

4. "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week."

5. "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day."

6. "Well, if Billy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."

7. "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."

8. "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve."

9. "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve."

10. "Sure you can hit your sister - she is pretty annoying."

4 Comments:

  • LOL! This is a childs dream list! And as I told Lime , I am looking forward to reading this blog daily . I have already linked y'all from my blog ! :)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 11:03 PM  

  • LMAO! Too funny.

    I am going now to add link too. Not that anyone actually follows my links, but hey!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 12:45 AM  

  • snavy, um....i ned to be exempted from number 8. i have said that. LOL

    By Blogger lime, at 1:30 PM  

  • awww, breazy and bs, thanks! i'm tickled by this as a newbie tothe blogoshpere

    By Blogger lime, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home