Insane Asylime

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Morning

Someone drank all the milk and put the empty container back in the fridge. One got to the bus-stop 30 seconds before the bus arrived and realized she forgot her homework. One can't find his glasses. One snarled like a rabid animal when I woke her up. The hubby gave me a set of baseball pictures from a kid on the team he coached this summer. He can't remember the kid's last name, doesn't have a phone number or address but I am supposed to locate this kid and deliver his pictures. I left half of my own schoolwork that is due today undone.....

I got to see the sunrise on a clear morning, run screaming into my son's room before divebombing his bed to wake him (he has requested this method), see his first smile of the day, hear Warren Zevon when my clock radio went off, hug my kids........

Oh yeah, it's Monday morning. Let the games begin.

5 Comments:

  • Good morning Limey!!!

    I think I may have created a monster!!! Muhahaha!!

    It's Alive!!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8:40 AM  

  • Good morning ladies! Sounds like an eventful morning already! Zoinks!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:42 AM  

  • Good Morning, all! Funny stuff, I don't have spawn, but if I did, I KNOW they would drive me crazy!

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 12:40 PM  

  • Lime for a moment I thought I was reading something that I had written that I didn't know about ! LOL! Your Monday sounds exactly like my everyday ! Have a good one . :)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 1:05 PM  

  • LOL you all!

    By Blogger lime, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home