Insane Asylime

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Philosophy On Housecleaning

I don't do windows because ...
I love birds and don't want
one to run into a clean window
and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because ...
I am terrified a guest
will slip and get hurt
then I'll feel terrible.
(plus they may sue me.)

I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...
They are very good company,
I have named most of them,
and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because ...
I want every creature
to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because ...
I love all the seasons and don't
want the others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because ..
I don't want to get in God's way,
HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because ...
My husband will never be able
to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because ...
I don't want my guests to stress
out over what to make when they
invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because ...
I choose to believe them
when they say "Permanent Press"

I don't stress much on anything because ...
"A Type" personalities die young
and I want to stick around till I
can afford to hire someone to do the
housework for me.

8 Comments:

  • That is me!!!

    By Blogger erika, at 2:37 PM  

  • Too Cute---Hey do I get paid for doing your house work???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

  • I dont make the bed cuz it's just going to get unmade again.

    I dont put the clean dishes away because they are coming right back out.

    I dont dust much because it comes right back!

    LOL Too funny!

    By Blogger S, at 5:47 PM  

  • I love this philosophy, I wish I could sell it to certain other parties.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 AM  

  • I dont wear clothes because....

    oh wait..thats not what you are saying

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 12:47 PM  

  • i live by my mom's motto....clean enough to live in, dirty enough to be happy

    By Blogger lime, at 7:12 AM  

  • Ah, finally!

    Someone that sees MY way of thinking!

    Bravo!

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 6:27 PM  

  • lol...and may I add....I take my glasses off and I just don't see what housework need doing!

    By Blogger shezzy's sanitarium, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home