Insane Asylime

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tell me what you think of this:

I go to the doctor today - the head doc and she says, "Let's try some mood enhancers."

I'm all, "Ok!!"

Then she says, "But, if you develop a rash that looks like ebola, get right to the emergency room." And adds, "Immediately, because it could be life threatening."

Little voice in my head says, "Sound like fun - sign me up!!"

Note: On the flip side there is no weight gain or sexual side effects so it all kinda evens out in the end.

8 Comments:

  • Cool Bridge - we can compare rashes!!

    BSL - I'm insane - didn't ya see the blog title??? :P

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8:27 AM  

  • Insanity is underrated...it can be quite fun...and people's expectations of you drop way down...it's a win/win...lol

    By Blogger Read This, at 12:59 PM  

  • holy shit, snavy...ebola like rash....i say stick with crazy. if ya really need a mood enhancement i can get something from the guy down the corner

    By Blogger lime, at 2:55 PM  

  • bah - a little ebola is good for you

    By Blogger Thomcat, at 3:21 PM  

  • What does ebola rash look like?
    Is this something I should know?
    You can get ebola from a mood enhancer?
    Your doc sounds...great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

  • Ebloa huh?!!! I love my meds like nobody else but a flesh eating rash...that's just scary!

    By Blogger Miss Innocent, at 7:43 AM  

  • Dude, I'd frickin take Ebola over weight gain and sexual side effects any day. Do you know how frustrating it is to NOT want to have sex? Glad I don't have to go thru THAT anymore. Gaaah!

    ;)

    Get better, sweetie!

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 9:13 PM  

  • Life threating rashes eh? Sounds great!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home