Insane Asylime

Friday, January 27, 2006

Come Dancing

Vanessa brought home a flyer from school announcing a "Daddy-Daughter Dance."

Here is the conversation that followed:

V - "Daddy, can we go?"

D - "Sure we can go, I'll have to take the night off though."

V - "It's going to be so fun daddy. What kind of dance should we do?"

D - "What do you mean, what kind?"

V - "You know, a dance, like at the recital."

He looks at me with a very frightened expression and asks, "Does she mean like tap dancing?"

V - "No daddy, I don't like tap, I like jazz."

7 Comments:

  • thank god she didn't say BALLET.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 11:06 AM  

  • I'm guessing daddy will do anything for his daughter....even tap...jazz...

    By Blogger Read This, at 12:13 PM  

  • i vote for ukrainian folk dancing!

    By Blogger lime, at 1:49 PM  

  • I vote for the Fish Slapping Dance!


    And this, Lime, is yet another reason I am glad i have boys..

    I get to make thinks like model rocket engine powered lego cars

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 3:21 PM  

  • Its true, having boys does come with advantages.
    Before basketball practice Monday night I happened to be in the path of a hail mary, so I caught it and by sheer, crazy, blind luck managed to sink it, nothing but net.
    Much was the awe, I will never touch another basketball at practice again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • I vote for Riverdance! Hahaha - that'd be a Kodak moment.

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 6:52 PM  

  • make him do the river dance ! lol!

    By Blogger Breazy, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home