Insane Asylime

Thursday, February 09, 2006

News Flash

I am not magical.
I cannot time travel.
I do not have ESP.

I do not have the ability to undo things.
I cannot make Jessica undigest the apple you wanted to eat.
I cannot unrip the homework Julia ruined.
I had no idea you did not want the Cheerios you asked for 2 hours ago.
I can not materialize the things you want RIGHT NOW.
I can not turn your green shirt purple.
I can not turn Vanessa's size 8 dress into a size 5 this very second.

I am but a mere mortal and I have limited abilities. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

9 Comments:

  • Isn't family life rewarding?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

  • Aw, geezus, Snavy. Ruff day, huh?

    I wish for you a peaceful bubble bath.... [and this time the wishes cannot be fugged up..lol]

    :P

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 4:45 PM  

  • You cant??? I am very dissapointed. :P

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 5:21 PM  

  • Doing the impossible, for the unreasonable, within time limits that are not in line with time and space is your job.

    By Blogger Read This, at 9:35 PM  

  • gees, what a rip.........

    By Blogger lime, at 10:06 PM  

  • I seriously resemble these conversations....

    I'm now getting the ones where they start it in their head....

    'Hey Mum, you know that thing.....'

    No.

    By Blogger Blue, at 6:58 AM  

  • We are moms, can't we make everything perfect?

    By Blogger S, at 11:04 AM  

  • sounds like you have come visiting my humble abode ! hehe . The men and kids think we are magic until they ask advice then we know nothing . Well poo on them dammit ! hehe Hope your day gets better !

    By Blogger Breazy, at 5:35 PM  

  • But you're a MOM!!! You should be able to read minds and defy the laws of physics. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home