Insane Asylime

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Satisfied Customer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before I* found the BS/BULL Button my life was in ruins. I had bad skin, a poor appetite, yellow teeth, and simple, chronic halitosis. I was listless. I pooped out at parties. I had low self-esteem and bad posture. My feet stank and the corns and callouses were thick.

I spent hours slaving away at housework. I had dishpan hands from the harsh detergents. I had an aching back from my heavy vacuum. I had stains in the laundry that I could not remove. There was hard water buildup in my toilet and a ring around my bathtub.

That all changed once I found the BS/BULL Button. I just knew when I saw it I had to have it. I had tried all sorts of other products to improve my life but nothing ever worked. They either tasted bad, left a bad odor, cost too much, had unpleasant side effects, broke down, or failed to perform.

With the BS/BULL Button whenever I feel blue, or bored, or tempted to clean or study I just click it and I am taken away to a place where acne, bad breath, poor posture, and smelly feet don't matter. I can even use the button in my bathrobe, WITHOUT ever having to shower! The time I used to spend on housework and studying is now spent happily idling away on blogs. I hardly even notice the chaos growing around me since I found the BS/BULL Button.

Thank you BS/BULL Button! You've changed my life!

* not a paid actress

11 Comments:

  • You guys really are a bit nuts!! I love it!

    By Blogger Tina, at 8:27 AM  

  • LMFAO!

    This success story can be your own! Act now!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:21 AM  

  • Um... Hi...

    BS seems to be getting a lot of action at this here blog ... it's why I keep coming back! Now that you have the BS/BULL BUTTON - I think I will never leave! It has so improved my life as well - I've copied the button, enlarged it, printed it and carry it with me everywhere! Thanks Insane Asylime & thank you BS/BULL BUTTON!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

  • Hey that BS/BULL Button is better than that vauum robot! Better than jars and jars of beauty products! More reliable than a maid! Twice as effective as a massage!
    I want one!

    By Blogger S, at 11:00 AM  

  • I want one, I want one!!

    By Blogger Logophile, at 11:34 AM  

  • i got this rash from mine ... what should i do now ?

    By Blogger Thomcat, at 11:57 AM  

  • i've decided to become a licensed distributor. maybe we coudl get together and i coudl demonstrate some of the other amazing features and convince youto become a distributor too?

    thom, here, squirt some lime juice fromthe lime-o-matic onthe rash

    By Blogger lime, at 12:03 PM  

  • But ... does the BS/BULL BUTTON help with insomnia???

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:21 PM  

  • snav, it at least gives you a way to spend those sleepless hours

    By Blogger lime, at 12:46 PM  

  • I had a t-shirt made with the BS/BULL BUTTON on it!! Now, people keep giving me money and cars!!

    Thank you BS/BULL BUTTON!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

  • You've heard these actual testimonies from real people folks. What are you waiting for? Get your very own BS/BULL button and improve your life!

    AND, in this very special limited time offer we will include the Insane Asylime button, for those hard to reach places!
    (a href="http://insaneasylime.blogspot.com/")(img src="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/bsoholic/buttonai.png" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com")(/a)

    Change the ()'s in to <>'s and you will have the awesome power of the BS/BULL button and the free gift the Insane Asylime Button! This offer is too good to pass up. Order yours today!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home