Insane Asylime

Friday, November 11, 2005

As Seen On A T-Shirt


"I never make mistakes. I thought I made one once. But I was mistaken."

"Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

"I have no idea what I am doing out of bed."

"Jesus loves you. But I'm his favorite."

"Stupid people make my brain sad."

"I'm so confused, wait....maybe I'm not."

"Sarcasm, just one more service I offer."

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

"Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints."

And...just for BS:

"My Indian name is - Runs With Beer."

8 Comments:

  • Bring on the idiot proof things...I am the best idiot you have EVER seen!

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 11:59 AM  

  • LOL thanks for the laughs, as usual! Happy Friday!

    By Blogger S, at 12:02 PM  

  • that was great!!!

    By Blogger CozyMama, at 12:22 PM  

  • i love the one about chewing through the restraints!

    By Blogger lime, at 1:14 PM  

  • LMAO! Runs with Beers, friggin' awesome!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 1:55 PM  

  • Love it, snavs, good stuff!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

  • Sounds like quotes from Yogi Berra. "It ain't over 'til it's over."

    By Blogger Fred, at 9:38 PM  

  • Nice post. Just got registered here, do check my blog.

    Looks like my brain is safe. :D

    By Blogger Dovic 23, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home