Insane Asylime

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Kids Ate My Homework

I've been working like crazy to catch up on some of my assignments I was late for, get the ones currently due in on time, and get a jump on next week's work since I have a number of people and things competing for attention. Here are some excuses I am considering offering for the late work.

1. Some green stuff in the back of my fridge ate off my fingers when I tried to clean it out.

2. My kids thought the research paper was a doodle pad.

3. I was busy swinging from the chandelier and having wild jungle sex.

4. I was afraid the mildew in my shower stall might engulf me if I did not scrub it out.

5. Expedition to scale Mt. Laundry, lost in avalanche.

6. I was catatonic.

7. Working overtime at 'Mom's Taxi Service.'

8. My daughters were too busy downloading music for me to have access to the computer.

9. When they were done, my son had some Teutonic Warriors to kill off in 'Age of Empires.'

10. Then I had to catch up on my blogging.

8 Comments:

  • any of those sound good to me ! hehe! Have a good weekend Lime ! :)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 7:53 AM  

  • OMG!! LMAO!! I love #3!!!

    I'm sure your prof. will buy any of those excuses!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8:48 AM  

  • Yeah all good - but #3 should get you off the hook! Hahahaha!

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:31 AM  

  • Number 3 will just make 'em jealous.
    Making ME jealous!!
    Dang it, why don't I have a chandelier to swing from?
    :-P

    By Blogger Logophile, at 10:19 AM  

  • Ha! Number one is hilarious!
    I'm not sure the prof will buy the chandelier sex excuse. Everyone knows that Barbie, Ken and the legos are occupying that chandelier!

    By Blogger S, at 10:32 AM  

  • Sex and blogging....the bane of professors everywhere

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 12:47 PM  

  • bare, shaddup! i can dream can't i? hhmmm, ok..if i am dreaming then let's make it Mel Gibson and me ....LOL

    By Blogger lime, at 1:27 PM  

  • The wild sex part is the one I like the most. The blogging part is a given, right?

    Let us know if any of these work!

    By Blogger Fred, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home