Insane Asylime

Saturday, October 15, 2005

But I NEEEEEED It!

I've been sitting on this one a few days but it cracked me up when I googled my needs.

Michelle needs to visit one of those awful liberal indoctrination camps known as art museums.
Well, yes I happen to like them. They offer camps now?? Gosh, what should I pack? How long will I be gone?

Michelle needs to get the 2004 candidate names to Jeff so that the election may proceed.
Well Hells bells! No one told me this was my job! I certainly could have come up with better choices than Bush and Kerry! Pat Paulsen would be an improvement and he is dead!

Michelle needs 2 rare herbs to stay alive.
Do dark chocolate and milk chocolate count as herbs?

Michelle needs money so she can travel.
This goes without saying. Donations anyone? I also accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX.....

Michelle needs to learn to be more careful with her voodoo.
Bah! Everyone else just needs to not incur my wrath........mwahahahahaha!!!!

Michelle needs a good man to care for her and tend to her as she deserves.
What woman in her right mind would argue with this? Feel free to submit an application.

I think the overwhelming majority of people I know already did this so I won't tag anyone. If you haven't and you decide to play along let me know so I can check yours out!

10 Comments:

  • Hah!!! Too funny Michelle! Acckk, now we all know your real name..you were supposed to put "your name" in there like Bantu the Idiot did!
    Have a good weekend!

    By Blogger S, at 11:06 AM  

  • Chocolate falls into any catagory.

    By Blogger Lucy Stern, at 11:11 AM  

  • tee hee
    Now we know who to blame for all the ills of the nation!
    :-p

    By Blogger Logophile, at 11:36 AM  

  • bare, ok...do i need to receive submission for nicknames liek bantu "fred" mugabe aka banana joe did?

    lucy, i like how you think!

    By Blogger lime, at 11:38 AM  

  • ariella, yes...the person who failed to notify me in a timely fashion!

    By Blogger lime, at 11:39 AM  

  • I loved this one - LOL at the answers!

    Mild is dairy and thereby very heathy - Chocolate is technically a plant so let's just call it a veggie and TADA!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:05 PM  

  • Ok, let's find a new name for Limes......

    I elect Roti!

    Word veri: kwkmoi

    Translation: French for I am quick!

    By Blogger S, at 4:06 PM  

  • Trinimom!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 4:10 PM  

  • LOL! I could go for some dark chocolate.

    Whenever I googled my needs, nothing that made any sense came up. I ditched the idea after that. Maybe I'll try it again soon.

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:21 PM  

  • This is "Your Name Here" aka bantu banana joe. So you enjoy those liberal indoctrination camps too?

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home