Insane Asylime

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend Quotes

Friday

2:15pm - "Um, I think we'd better up your dosage."
- Grace my therapist who was mildly disturbed by the giggles and twitching.

3:04pm - "Can we pleeeeeaaaaase go to Dunkin Donuts - I'm starving, I might die!"
- Vanessa my 7 year old who ate maybe 3 hours ago.

6:00ish pm - "But I want a tattoo!"
- Jessica, one of my 4 1/2 year olds after I noticed she colored on her legs with blue marker.


1:30am - "I wanna watch a kid's show!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Julia, the other 4 1/2 year old when she woke up from her night terror.

Saturday


10:20am - "You don't look so good. Are you sure you should be here?."
- Susan my boss and very good friend seeing me after a week of pnenemonia.

10:23am - "Oh, I made you some homemade ziti with fresh basil, tomato and garlic."
- Susan my boss and very good friend who taught me how to cook and shake my thang and loves me sooooo much!"

1:30pm - " Mommy, can you put this song on your Ipod?"
- Vanessa, after hearing Cyndi Lauper's "She Bop" on the radio(thanks f'ing Kiss 108)."

4:45pm - "Do you know who you look like? That girl from Titanic... what's her name?"
- The adorable little salesgirl at the Lancome counter at Filene's. (My answer..."Kate Winslet, yeah, I've heard that before.") Note - I'm older, Kate Winslet looks like me!

5:00pm - "I am soooooo sorry!!"
- Me, after Jessica and Julia knocked over a mannequin at Filene's.

Sunday

10:15am - "Actually, I don't want pancakes for breakfast."
- Julia, about and hour and fifteen minutes after she had pancakes for breakfast.

7:00pm - "Mommy, she's putting her feet on my vagina!"
- Vanessa, while in the bathtub with Julia.

7:00pm - "Get your feet off your sister's vagina!"
- Me - responding to fresh children in the bathtub.

10:15pm - "Yeah, bright blue Gatorade was not a good idea."
- Me to my husband after Jessica projectile vomited across the light tan livingroom carpet.

10 Comments:

  • oh my gosh,
    lmao, snav, you slay me!
    Overheard in the hallways here,
    "You better not kick me in my wiener, I will punch you in your wiener while you are asleep!"
    followed by a long maternal lecture regarding the appropriate treatment of one's only brother in the whole wide world.

    By Blogger Logophile, at 1:03 AM  

  • well , it sounds like quite the weekend you had! make sure nothing happens tothe archive of this post so you can use it when they get as old as my kids:P

    By Blogger lime, at 1:04 AM  

  • Zoinks! uh yeah, not much more to say. Zoinks, about covers it. ;)

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:34 AM  

  • Wow ! What a weekend. Hope the week goes good for you !:)

    By Blogger Breazy, at 10:58 AM  

  • LMAO...Ahhh blue projectile vomit.....been there, done that....blue jello....
    LOL ...I once heard a little girl scream when her dad lovingly picked her up in his arms in a store...."Dad, you're squishing my vagina!"
    ROTF!!!

    By Blogger S, at 11:24 AM  

  • oh god!!! What a weekend.

    By Blogger CozyMama, at 11:26 AM  

  • lol snavy and bare.....my cousins daughter was little and learnign to ride a bike, slipped and caught the handlebar between the legs...."Daddy! my 'gina hurts! Kiss it and make it better!"

    By Blogger lime, at 11:51 AM  

  • Heard at the dinner table last night:

    C says to G..I have a word for you ...pubic

    G says to C Oh yeah I have heard of that, thats your weiner right?

    Ahh dinner conversation with two boys

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 12:00 PM  

  • Holy crap. I will never drink bright blue Gatorade again.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 12:19 PM  

  • Projectile vomiting. When we had two in diapers and one just out of them, you can imagine how often we had to duck.

    What a weekend.

    By Blogger Fred, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home