Insane Asylime

Monday, January 01, 2007

Same S#!%, New Year

The 13 year old Limelette was storming around having a temper tantrum. Daddy read her the riot act and sent her to bed. He proceeded to rant and rave at everyone else who was behaving decently. I asked what his problem was. He said he was tired of 13 year olds acting like 3 year olds. I said, 'So you take that out on the rest of us?' He snarled, 'Yes.' I wondered aloud if it was considered less tiresome for a 43 year old to act like a 3 year old. He was not amused.

8 Comments:

  • Hey, no fair pointing out the obvious...lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

  • Not amused?? Why ever not??

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:10 PM  

  • Darn, I feel like I am home while reading this post ! LOL!

    By Blogger Breazy, at 5:34 PM  

  • Yeh, men tend to be very small in some situations.
    However: Wish you a prosperous 2007.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

  • No fair baby. Once we guys hit 40 we can act however we like, it draws the younger chicks like flies round sh...wait...wait forget that analogy. I personally am more mature, I rant and rave like a five year old.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

  • Wow. She's good your honor!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

  • He he too funny!

    By Blogger S, at 5:55 PM  

  • Too funny! Awesome that you wondered out loud...I have a feeling I will be like that too!

    By Blogger Melodie Norman Haas, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home