Insane Asylime

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Excuse Me ...

Dear Mr. Snavy,

The kids are at my moms.
I've decided to take a little "vacation." First, I will be heading to pick up Ms. Lime in the stretch Hummer I rented with your credit card. From there I will be making my way cross counrty to get Lily, Breazy, Blither, Damasta, Susie and Logo - if anyone else wants to tag along, there is room. We will then head somewhere very warm and sunny. No worries - you will buy me something nice in Mexico!

S'later
XOXO

6 Comments:

  • i say ya charge tickets to trinidad and i will show youall around the place. no one will pester us there. i know great hiding spots. however i am up for mexico too. the exscape is your babe. i am delighted to ride along!

    By Blogger lime, at 2:55 PM  

  • WOOOOOOO HOOOO
    Thanks Mr Snavy.
    Packing now!!

    Shall I just bring sandals, or will I want some hiking boots too?

    By Blogger Logophile, at 4:11 PM  

  • ok gals..just a word of warning...avoid strange bananas in tropical climes

    By Blogger The Village Idiot, at 4:14 PM  

  • Count me in! Unless of course it's a girls night out sort of thing. :P

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 10:29 PM  

  • Yes, Snavs I am packing right now!

    By Blogger S, at 10:36 PM  

  • woohoo ! I am packing as we speak ! Hot damn I get to go on an all ladies vacation ! w00t!

    By Blogger Breazy, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home