Insane Asylime

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

From The Files Of: You Little ....


Jessica, my youngest, has inherited smart ass wit and flawless delivery from both her father and I.

I learned this for sure about a week before Christmas. She was being very, very fresh and bratty.

So, as a parent and because people said it to me as a child, I told her, "If you don't stop being such a little brat, you are going to get coal for Christmas."

She looked up at me and without missing a beat replied, "Good, I like rocks."

Note: She is 4 1/2 and a twin - I am officially scared now.

7 Comments:

  • i have one like that. she is 15 now......i hate to tell you this but it doesn't get any easier

    By Blogger lime, at 9:11 AM  

  • Yikes, lets hope she doesn't convert her twin in to this behavior! Scary times for Snav if she does.

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 9:19 AM  

  • ooooooooh, yeah, good times good times.
    tee hee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • So next year, only give her coal for Christmas...and remind her that she likes rocks. :P
    (Of course, you can bring out the real presents later)

    By Blogger S, at 11:16 AM  

  • OMG...wow, she is definitely gifted. My husband has a smart-ass sense of humor too. I shudder to think what our children will be like with my husband's knack with words.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 PM  

  • Sounds like a bright young lady....you are blessed....

    By Blogger Read This, at 12:39 PM  

  • wow she sounds like my Bethany who is now 10 and hell on wheels . She is also the sweetest damn thing ever to grace my life but she can flip sides in a heartbeat ! Good luck with her Steph! hehe Happy New Years !

    By Blogger Breazy, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home