Insane Asylime

Monday, December 05, 2005

Woo Hoo!!

c&h

Oh yeah, that's me doing the 'Happy-I-turned-in-my-term-project-Dance!' Are ya sick of hearing about it yet? I know my family is.

Comments overheard during my week of accomplishing what I should have been doing all semester.

1. Tuna sandwiches for dinner again? Yes, Hobbes would be happy!

2. Mom, I'm gonna have about 12 schoolfriends over so we can smoke pot and have group sex. (Me squinting at the computer, not paying attention) Mm--hmm, ok, fine. Just keep the noise down.

3. (10 year old) Can you take me to my friend's house? Here are the car keys. Be back by dinner.

4. Can I play on the computer? My teeth bared, claws extended.....NO!!!!

5. Dear, this house is a mess. How soon will this project be done so you can start cleaning again? The hall closet contains all the cleaning supplies. The vacuum is inthe laundry room. The Surgeon General has not issued warnings regarding the dangers of male genitalia falling off if you use these items in the manner for which they were designed.

12 Comments:

  • LMAO!!! Especially #5!!!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 1:07 PM  

  • lol, yay, I will happy dance with you!

    By Blogger Logophile, at 2:10 PM  

  • You finished your term paper, YAY!

    LOL... group sex....

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 2:43 PM  

  • LMAO damasta!!!

    By Blogger lime, at 2:48 PM  

  • oh wait, you were commenting on my group sex thing in the post, NOT suggesting it as a means of celebrating the completeion of my term project...i got confused.....the brain is mush (blushing)

    By Blogger lime, at 2:57 PM  

  • Happy Dance Time!!!!

    Just finished my ginormous term paper/project as well!!!

    Congrats!! Now go take a long, hot bath and make sure there's a note saying "Do not disturb and I expect the house to be clean by the time I am" on the door!

    By Blogger Tina, at 3:17 PM  

  • Yeah --- a chocolate bath!!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 3:31 PM  

  • oh cricket. i like how you think!

    snavy, better yet!

    By Blogger lime, at 3:59 PM  

  • I love #5 ! Congrats on getting the paper done !

    Hahaha my veri word says "yootu"
    meaning you too !

    By Blogger Breazy, at 4:05 PM  

  • Congrats!!! You rock! \m/

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 11:31 PM  

  • ROFLMAO! That is a damn funny post! Glad you finished the paper!

    By Blogger lecram sinun, at 12:03 AM  

  • As a student myself, I see nothing wrong with anything on your list.

    By Blogger Robin, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home