Insane Asylime

Friday, December 09, 2005

A Seasonal Tune

Limelet #3 shared this little gem with me.

To the tune of 'Jingle Bells'


verse
Dashing through the snow
On a pair of broken skis
Oer the fields we go
Crashing into trees

The snow is turning red
I think I'm almost dead
Because now I'm in the hospital
With stitches in my head

chorus
O, Santa Claus, Santa Claus
Why are you so fat?
I was sitting peacefully
Now my house is flat

Santa Claus, Santa Claus
How much do you weigh?
You should go on Slim Fast
How do you fit in your sleigh

verse
Crashing through the snow
On a rusted broken sleigh
Flying off of cliffs
Going the wrong way

Running in to rocks
Ramming other kids
Screaming for my mother
As down the hill I slid

repeat chorus

10 Comments:

  • Holy Holly is that a riot!!

    Other great not-so-christmas carols include:

    "Walking 'Round In Women's Underwear"

    & my personal favorite ~

    "The 12 Pains Of Christmas"

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 10:29 AM  

  • Good stuff, I am soooo NOT teaching this to the Things, I would never hear the end of it!

    By Blogger Logophile, at 12:14 PM  

  • ooOoOoo...how creative!

    wonderfeeeee!

    happy hooooolidays and have a great weekend.

    By Blogger DaMasta, at 5:54 PM  

  • Oh yes, my daughter loves that version too! She'll come home from school and sing me some fractured song...that I sang when I was a little kid! LOL Too cute, Lime!

    By Blogger S, at 5:59 PM  

  • I never heard that one before! Funny! In fact, I've never heard any Christmas Carol Parody's...this was the first. You see, you learn something new every day...!

    By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 1:56 AM  

  • Pick me up, I'm on the floor laughing on this one!! I must steal this for a Christmas party next week - I hope you don't mind.

    By Blogger Fred, at 9:17 AM  

  • LOL! I love to hear new versions of stuff ! I have one about Jed Clampet and the Beverly Hillbillies that is downright unfit to post in public ! LOL!

    By Blogger Breazy, at 8:55 PM  

  • Oh man those kids sure are clever! All we had was Jingle Bells Batman Smells yada yada!

    Hahahaha

    By Blogger Bsoholic, at 11:24 PM  

  • Great funny post
    Made me laugh

    By Blogger Doughboy, at 4:25 PM  

  • Hi Lime, thanks for the visit, you just MIGHT like my other site "Poetry Galore" too.
    I have only had a quick look here at present, will be back for a proper read later.

    By Blogger Peter, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home